Sunday, September 11, 2005

In Vienna

Reached Vienna after 12 hours journey. It is the first time I am flying but my other two friends, Ram and Rajesh, accompanying me had already flown several times so I was very comfortable and had no difficulties. Started from home at 0030 IST. The flight, Emirates, to Dubai was at 0415 IST. All the formalities were completed smoothly. The emigration officer forgot to stamp the passport but we found that out before the security check and got it stamped. "The 101 dalmatians" kept me hooked up to the TV well for a major part of the 4hrs journey. We took some photos at the Dubai airport and boarded the connecting flight to Vienna.


It was a 6 hrs journey from Dubai to Vienna which was completed without any events. We landed on time at 1310 local time(GMT+1hr).We took a Taxi to the hotel at Wiener Straße and took rest the whole evening.

No comments: